The Olsen Twins, who know a thing or two about marketing and money, just launched a fashion line for older women. Take the hint: Four out of 10 of the nation’s top 3 million wealth holders are now women, says the IRS. More than a third (35%) of those women are age 50 to 65. With State Certified Business Advisor Freda L. Thomas and celebrity stylist Nancy Beltrandi.More Info
Join our mailing list for news and updates about women’s entrepreneurship.
- Brave New Models: High-tech women are reinventing markets, business and startup prototypes July 25, 2014
- TechSpeak: How to make sure your hired IT wizards build the site, software and apps you want July 10, 2014
- Betting on Vets: A unique public-private program is training ex-military women to start businesses that restart their lives July 4, 2014
- Launch Labs: New biz boot camps are accelerating opportunities for women-led companies June 27, 2014
- Alpha Girls: Women in tech are leading the pack and reshaping feminine role models June 20, 2014