Purpose-driven enterprises blur the line between for-profit and nonprofit, fueling the fast-rising “fourth sector.” With Andrea Lo, founder of Piggybackr.com, and Elizabeth Kulik, CEO of crowdsourcing platform ProHatch.More Info
Join our mailing list for news and updates about women’s entrepreneurship.
- Brave New Models: High-tech women are reinventing markets, business and startup prototypes July 25, 2014
- TechSpeak: How to make sure your hired IT wizards build the site, software and apps you want July 10, 2014
- Betting on Vets: A unique public-private program is training ex-military women to start businesses that restart their lives July 4, 2014
- Launch Labs: New biz boot camps are accelerating opportunities for women-led companies June 27, 2014
- Alpha Girls: Women in tech are leading the pack and reshaping feminine role models June 20, 2014