Women typically start business with less capital than men and often end up with smaller companies and less revenue. Here are lessons in why and how to clear those hurdles, with Laura Fredricks, multimillion-dollar fundraiser/asker, and Maddy Maxey, winner of a Thiel Fellowship and founder of Crated, a design consultancy on the cutting edge of fashion and technology.More Info
Join our mailing list for news and updates about women’s entrepreneurship.
- Brave New Models: High-tech women are reinventing markets, business and startup prototypes July 25, 2014
- TechSpeak: How to make sure your hired IT wizards build the site, software and apps you want July 10, 2014
- Betting on Vets: A unique public-private program is training ex-military women to start businesses that restart their lives July 4, 2014
- Launch Labs: New biz boot camps are accelerating opportunities for women-led companies June 27, 2014
- Alpha Girls: Women in tech are leading the pack and reshaping feminine role models June 20, 2014