Female-friendly biz labs support next-gen role models, P2P collaboration, access to funders, digital tools and strategic blueprints for women’s innovation, with Susan G. Duffy, director of Babson College’s Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership, and Brittany Lo, a recent Babson accelerator grad and founder of Beautini, a NYC makeup bar.More Info
Join our mailing list for news and updates about women’s entrepreneurship.
- Brave New Models: High-tech women are reinventing markets, business and startup prototypes July 25, 2014
- TechSpeak: How to make sure your hired IT wizards build the site, software and apps you want July 10, 2014
- Betting on Vets: A unique public-private program is training ex-military women to start businesses that restart their lives July 4, 2014
- Launch Labs: New biz boot camps are accelerating opportunities for women-led companies June 27, 2014
- Alpha Girls: Women in tech are leading the pack and reshaping feminine role models June 20, 2014