Launched in 2011 with funding from the Small Business Administration, the V-WISE program offers national support for women vet owners, with Army vet and V-WISE graduate Noelle Cherubim, who founded Les Artistes De Cherubim, which uses art to improve cross-cultural communications, and Me’Shae Brooks-Rolling, who directs all conferences and special events for IVMF and V-WISEMore Info
Join our mailing list for news and updates about women’s entrepreneurship.
- Brave New Models: High-tech women are reinventing markets, business and startup prototypes July 25, 2014
- TechSpeak: How to make sure your hired IT wizards build the site, software and apps you want July 10, 2014
- Betting on Vets: A unique public-private program is training ex-military women to start businesses that restart their lives July 4, 2014
- Launch Labs: New biz boot camps are accelerating opportunities for women-led companies June 27, 2014
- Alpha Girls: Women in tech are leading the pack and reshaping feminine role models June 20, 2014