First put on sale in June 2007, the iPhone clearly changed life forever. Next step: Developing the apps and biz model that makes hay out of the hype. With Lori Cheek, founder of Cheek’d, and Kelly Queijo, CEO, Smart College Visit.More Info
Join our mailing list for news and updates about women’s entrepreneurship.
- Brave New Models: High-tech women are reinventing markets, business and startup prototypes July 25, 2014
- TechSpeak: How to make sure your hired IT wizards build the site, software and apps you want July 10, 2014
- Betting on Vets: A unique public-private program is training ex-military women to start businesses that restart their lives July 4, 2014
- Launch Labs: New biz boot camps are accelerating opportunities for women-led companies June 27, 2014
- Alpha Girls: Women in tech are leading the pack and reshaping feminine role models June 20, 2014